Telecommuniculturey

High- and low-brow cultural goings-on in the Second City, brought to you by a roving microtechnoanthropologist

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States

This is fiber optic cable, which is the future. This is culture, which is delicious.

Monday, June 30, 2008

Farewell, Papa General

Just found out that Don S. Davis died yesterday. I loved him as an actor going back to Twin Peaks, and of course he was the absolute rock of Stargate SG-1. He was also a tremendously talented artist. I was lucky enough to obtain two prints of his work a few years back: Appropriately enough The Gate II and Lighthouse. I will forever regret that I didn't buy Moon Flowers at the time.

He was too young and too wonderful to go so suddenly and so soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home